As the previous creation[ universe] is destroyed in pralaya water , Lord takes the form of a child of 7crore yojan size . He transforms the whole of 50 crore yojan bramhanda into a leaf of vata vruksha and sleeps on it in YOGANEEDRA .This Lord is known by the name “SHUNYA” !
As 12.5 years are left in the lapse of pralaya kala , Lord inspires AMBHRANI devi [ LAXMI DEVI] to sing the Shrutigeet stotra in the form of jayavandana [ suprabhaat] . As AMBHRANI devi commences the Shrutigeet , Lord takes many amazing forms . Lord as he wakes swallows up the TAMAS ,the vatapatra merged into BHUDEVI and pralaya water merged into SRIDEVI.
Later SHUNYA namak paramatma [NARAYANA] took forms of
- VASUDEV ALONG WITH MAYA
- SANKARSHANA ALONG WITH JAYA
- PRADYUMNA ALONG WITH KRUTI
- ANIRUUDHA ALONG WITH SHANTI
- He took 24 forms viz KESHAVA ……. ETC
- He took 100 forms viz AJA ……ETC
- He took thousand forms viz VISHWA …….ETC
- THUS these infinite forms of Lord as they appear ,it is known as ATMASRISHTI .
- AS LORD takes the various forms so does LAXMI DEVI takes various forms by the will of Lord , this is known as PARADHEENVISHESHAVAPTI SRISHTI
- BRAMHANDA AND JEEVA [SOUL] STHULA DEHA srishti with trigunatmak prakriti [ satva rajas tamas ] is known as KEVAL SRISHTI
CREATION starts with 1 part tamo rasi , 2 part rajo rasi and 4 part satva rasi . Total 7 parts of prakruti .
- Firstly there are three piles [blocks of gunas ]
- A – Tamas [ 1 part ]
- B – Rajas [ 2 parts ]
- C – Satva [ 4 parts ]
ie the quantum of B = twice the quantum of A
the quantum of C = twice the quantum of B
- Of these A B C , A unmixed with B or C is kept aside ———– D
- Rajas is created by ———————————————————-E
- one part Tamo -A
- 100 parts Rajo – B
- 10000 parts Satva – C
ie Rajas is formed by mixing 1A+100B+10000C = 10101 bindus in —–E
- Tamas is created by ————————————————————-F
- one part Rajo B
- ten parts Tamo A
- 100 parts Satva C
ie Tamas is formed mixing 10A+B+100C = 111 bindus in ———————F
Now we have A , B , C in one group these are never used in creation they form the bodies of MUKTA jeevas shuddha satva for muktiyogya and shuddha tamo for yatna sharir of tamoyogya .
second group D E F , is used in creation of which D only is used to enhance certain tatvas and is never directly a part of composition inside creation in its pure form .
E F effectively form creation of UNIVERSE .
Further references to Satva rajas tamas point to D E F only .
- Ambhrani is adidevata for avyakrutaakasha .
- Satva rashi is presided by Sridevi
- Rajo by Bhudevi
- Tamas by Durga
- This prakruti is conspicuous and effect-ive [ karya rupa ] and hence is known as ” SAT”
- It is also in the Karan rupa [ cause -ative] and hence known as ” Chit “
- It is obstructive to knowledge hence known as ” Avidya “
- It is infatuating so it is also known as ” MAAYA “
- It also aids as a check on Moha hence it is “ AMAAY “
- AMAAY has equal satva rajas and tamas in composition .
- 100 parts satva + 12 parts Rajas + 1 part tamas = 113 bindus form the avyakta deha or deha of Bramha ie Mahattatva ——————————G
- Mahattava is divided into 3parts to 1 part . namely Rajas and tamas . ———————————————————————————————–H & I
- 100000 part of Satva + 1200 parts of Rajas [ H + E ] + 10 parts Tamas [ I + F ] is the aniruddha deha or Ahankartaava——————————J
- Ahankara is divided into three parts ; Vaikarik Ahankara presided by son of Brahma , Bramhaputra Rudra [ Garuda ] with wife Varuni
- Taijas ahankara presided by Vayuputra Rudra [ Shesha ] with wife Sauparni .
- Tamas ahankara presided by Sheshaputra Rudra[ Shiva ] with wife Uma .
- vaikarik is used to create the bodies of DEVATAS and manas [ mind ] of HUMANs [ MANUSHYA ]
- Taijas is used to create Dashendriyas [ Ten indriyas - panch gyanendra + panch karmendra ]
- Tamas is used to create Panchbhuta , Panchtanmatra .
As these Tattvabhimani devatas started praying Lord , LaxmiNarayana enter the Bramhanda and create a Viraatrupa of himself [ Mahavishnu ] and from the Nabhi Kamal[ navel ] rises the Bramha in a Golden Bramhanda . Thus HE is known as PADMANABHA .
This is known as Asansrusta .
hereafter everything that is created inside Bramhanda is known as SANSRUSHTI.
Brahma started the srushti :
- Shabda tanmatra gave rise to AKASHA
- Sparsha gave rise to Vayu [ vayu has both shabda and sparsha ]
- Rupa gave rise to AGNI [ agni has rupa shabda and sparsha ]
- Rasa gave rise to Apa [ water has rupa shabda sparsha and rasa ]
- Gandha gave rise to Prithvi [ prithvi has all the qualities of taste shape sound and touch and smell]
Thus from tanmatras were created Panchabhutas
Akasha divided into two parts , second part divided into four subparts to be mixed with other panchbhutas . similarly others vayu agni apa prithvi too divided into parts .
the first part becomes mukhyamsha and second part becomes samanamsha . lets call mukhyamsha as $ and samanamsha as #
- #Akaash + $ Agni = Shrotrendriya [ faculties of hearing ]
- #vayu + $ Agni = tvagendriya [ faculties of touch ]
- #Apu + $Agni = Jivhendriya [ faculties of taste ]
- #Prithvi + $Agni = Ghranendriya [ faculties of smell ]
- # Agni + $Agni = chakshurindriya [ faculties of eye ]
- Agni transmits its property of ushnatva [ heat ] to all the other tattvas through its # amsha
- agni is responsible for kshattu pipasa nidra alasya vyavasaya
- #Akaash + $ Prithvi = vaagindriya [ organ of speech ]
- #Vayu + $ Prithvi = Panindriya [ organ of hand ]
- #Agni +$ Prithvi = Padendriya [ organ of legs ]
- #Apu + $ Prithvi = jananendriya [ organ of reproduction ]
- #Prithvi + $ Prithvi = Guhyendriya [ organ of anus ]
- Prithvi transmits its property of kathinatva [ hardness ] to rest of the tattvas through its # amsha
- Prithvi is responsible for Asthi mansa snayu charma roma
- #Akaash + $Apu = Shabda
- #Vayu + $ Apu = Sparsha
- #Agni +$Apu = Rupa
- #Apu + $ Apu = Rasa
- #Prithvi + $Apu = Gandha ]
- apu transmits its property of Dravatva [ Viscosity/ flow ] to rest of the tattvas through its # amsha
- Apu is responsible for shukla medas majja rakta mutra
- #Akaash + $ Vayu = Samaan
- #Vayu + $Vayu= Udaan
- #Agni +$ Vayu = Vyana
- #Apu + $Vayu = Apaan
- #Prithvi + $ Vayu = Prana vayu
- Vayu transmits its property of chalanatva [ movement ] to rest of the tattvas through its # amsha
- vayu gives prasaran akunchan sthairya uddyan patan
- #Akaash + $ akaash = Kartru / Antahkarana
- #Vayu + $ akaash = Manas
- #Agni +$ akaash = Buddhi
- #Apu + $ akaash = chitta
- #Prithvi + $ akaash = ahankara
- Akaash transmits its property of [ accomodaing/resting /forming base /holding ] to rest of the tattvas through its # amsha
- akaash gives kaam krodha lobha mada matsarya
Lord himself stay put in all our organs and elements inspires us to do the karma and by surrendering this karma attributing it to HIM , oh lord I seek MOKSHA!!!!!!!!!