- Second lord mercury exalted , saturn in gopuramsha or jupiter in simhasanamsha , the native will become a Vedantagnya;
- Jupiter in kendra or trikona aspected by mercury or venus , saturn in paravatamsha , one inspects Vedata shatra .
- jupiter in kendra , venus in uttamamsha in kendra and chandra in devalokamsha , native becomes vedantagnya .
Operating system is the crucial ingerdient of the Computer . OS or Kernel fors the foundation over which a computing task is accomplished in a machine . OS resides in the Computer , to a outer world it is invisible , it stays in a realizable form to the students of Computer science , for all others its magic at work .
- OS is in the form of KNowledge and is the King that commandes the resources of the computer .
- Every Other ingredient is subservient to this KIng and It has a final say in all the activities of the Computer .
- The other softwares can run on the computer but has to obey the dictum of OS and has to depend on the OS for its execution .
- At any given Time OS has greater say than the tertiary software , and directs the resources to be allocated to the software as per its capacity and requirement from time to time.
Now philosophy [ ADvaita ]
- Both OS and other softwares are of same type [ AS ATMA & PARAMATMA are of same type ]
- All softwares are similar and mere set of instructions of similar types inherent to CPU and hence one .
- Difference is in the worldly terms but from CPU point of view they all are similar and infact one only one .
- Both reside in the same place ie at any given point of time instruction that is being executed in the processor [CPU] cannot be distinguished whether it is of OS or OF soaftware , its just a instruction for the processor and processor irrespectively executes it . [ Thus the original form of Software , whether OS or ANy Application is in the form of a set of instructions common to both , thus they can be declared as same ]
- As execution is independent and common to both apps and OS , the delineation of a task is external manifestation and is mithya [ of local consequences only ] , inreality from CPU point of view , it makes no difference whether OS is operating or Application is running .
- Certain specialized application when given access to higher resources of the Computer , can act akin to OS and infact merge as a enhancement to OS [ when written in assemby modules ]
- Thus a application is subservient OS as long as it feels as an application , if it realizes that it is equal to OS in form and perspective , it can gain access to higher resouces of Architecture and merge with OS .
- So as ATMA [application] realizes that it is infact Paramatma [OS] [ AHAM BRAMHASMI] it can merge into the OS [ BRAMHA] .
- Both OS and Appliation Software are unique and different [ ATMA and PARAMATMA are different and unique ]
- Though they are made up of similar knowledge instructions , Apllication software is subset of OS [ Bimba pratibimba]
- Difference is not only in the worldly terms but also there is Difference as OS is superior and has complete control of application layers
- All other softwares are also unique and different .
- The superiority of OS is visible and to the experience of us all as OS if busy in other activity , application does not show result [ karma is not accomplished as per desire]
- Though OS and apps instruction set and only one instruction at a given point resides CPU , [ it becomes difficult to identify whether CPU is executing OS or application ] such a overlap exists but OS retains its superiority through Clock and control circuitry .
- At no point can Application override a perfect OS .
- EVen if Application realizes the presence of OS and go according to its allocation of resorces , all it can expect is better resources and smooth execution and priority from OS . But never can it equal OS .
- Even after such prioritisation [ due to frequent execution and presence in good books ; prefetch] it still remains subservient to OS .
- So Atma is never equal to Paramatma and always remains subservient to HIM .
- If aplication tries to gain access to higher resources , for which it is not eligible , it is either termed as VIRUS[ tamoyogya] or the computer crashes , with OS opting to preempt the software .
- Sometimes such crahses can be ireversible [ Andhatamas] .
- BUt in all cases OS remains the KING , before , and thereafter too .