ल़क्ष्मीऽकान्त समन्ततोऽ विकलयन्नैवेऽशितुस्तेऽ समम
पश्याम्युत्तमवस्तु दूरतरतोऽपास्तम रसोऽयोऽष्टमः।
इति श्रीमदानन्दतीऽर्थ भगवतपादाचार्यकृता नृसिम्हनखस्तुतिः समाप्ता ॥
Shri Madhwaacharya has established in the first shloka that there is no difference between nail of Narsimha and NArsimha and worships HIM .
Now some doubts can rise in the minds in this aspect as follows :
” If there is anyone GREATER than Narsimha than whatever we can get by worshiping Narsimha something better and more can be got [acquired from] from this Greater GOD without doubt ”
“Even if there is no one GREATER than NArsimha ,if only someone is equivalent to NArsimha , then also similar results [ of worshiping Narsimha ] can be got from worshiping other equals . In this case question may arise why alone worship NArsimha when others can give same results too ”
” If worshiping others can give results better than the results that can be enjoyed by grace of NARSIMHA , then praying them should be better option ”
“If similar results and grace can exist than one should equally pray other DEITIES “
All these doubts can arise in the minds of devotees ,as well fear may arise as what if others are not worshipped , then will we miss something , will we attract any sins or will other GOD be annoyed ”
To allay all these doubts and fears , with pramanas , SRIMADANANDATEERTHA puts forward the sarvottamatva [ supremacy of NARSIMHA ] .
Hey Laxmi Narsimha
- There is no element living or non living which attracts the heart and mind of Srimahalaxmi in the entire world , thus she is supremely desirable in the universe and is superior to all ., But LOrd NARSIMHA is the only one who attracts her attention and she completely surrenders herself ,There is none who attracts your mind and heart thus You [ Narsimha ] are supreme .
- Laxmidevi is lord of all beings in the universe , you are LORD to LAXMI herself thus You are supreme .
- I tried to search the entire universe to see if anything is Superior to you, but I found nothing , then I tried to find anything similar to you , but I was unsuccessful .
- Okay may be in present time there may be none equal or superior to you . So I searched for superior or equal in the past . But answer was negative . With gnyandrishti , I tried to peep into the furture , but I found none ever existing equal or greater than YOU .,
- I tried to inspect Vedas , vedanukulya purana and shastras , but everywhere You are extolled as , ” na tatsamshchabhyadhikashch drishyate ” we can see nothing equivalent or superior to NARSIMHA .
- There is none even equal to you so how can there be anyone superior to YOU .
- You are in everyone and everyone is dependent on YOU . therefore at all times and at all places in all shastra you are the only one mentioned as SUPERIOR and Greatest .sarvottam .
- In chandogya upanishat , there is mention of PRITHVI etc as superior , this doubt may arise in the minds of devotees . thus Acharya uses the word , ‘ rasoyoashtama;” . In chandogyaupanishat Prithvi is known as superior and then VARUN is given to be superior than prithvi , chandra is shown as superior to Varun , thus seven deities are shown to be superior to one another , and the [ ashtama:] eighth one is superior most that is YOU .
- NArsimha you are the eigth deity . Thus prithvi and and their relative superiority in chandogya only assists in establishing supremacy of Lord and is not an objection in itself . The eigth most supreme LORD is NARAYANA it is you only that is what I conclude as there is none equal or greater than you already established so chandogya is infact refering to NARSIMHA .
- ” If NARSIMHA is LORD than what about SHIVA and others who sometimes claim supremacy “. ” the answer lies in raso yo ashtama: ! there are six rasa in the world , sour sweet salt astringent chilly bitter there is no seventh rasa . All these rsas are like deities SHIVA INDRA etc , the seventh could have been someone equal to you but there is no seventh , [ ie none equal ] thus You are the EIGHTH the SUPREME having control over all the six rasas with seventh not in existence .
- YOu are the destroyer of the UNIVERSE oh NARSIMHA . when in the end You express anger of pralaya , first your right eye and then third eye and lastly all the three eyes open with [Akrosha] and by the side glance alone full of ferociousness flames emerge from the eyes . Than the bodies of BRAMHA , RUDRA and INDRA onwards all of them get charred to ashes . flames of lager size akin to SUN and smaller size akin to firefly simultaneously emerge and burn down the bodies of BRAMHA etc , none survives this total annihilation , thus it proves You are the supreme and burn down every being and as none survives this pralaya except NARSIMHA himself YOU ARE THE SUPREME .
- Thus YOu are responsible for srishti ,palan ,gnyan , agnyana, samsaar ,MOKSHA of all the JEEVAs , Thus YOU ARE THE SUPREME GOD !!!!!!!!!
Thus SRIMADANANDTEERTHA describes LORD with adjectives
- pratat – OMNIPOTENT Auspicious , without any blemishes [ paripoorna]
- bhavita nakivrundai: – Worshiped by BRAMHA etc for well being, gaining wishes [abhisTapradayak ]
- puruhutvairi – one who removes sins and obstacles[ anishTanivarak]
- yadroshotkar – Sarvasamharak
- Laxmikanth – swami To LAXMI herself
Thus HE LAXMINARSIMHA IS sarvottam .