दधि मधुरं मधु मधुरं द्राक्षा मधुरं सुधापि मधुरैव ।
मधुरादपि तन्मधुरं मधुरानाथस्य नाम यद्गीतम ।।
VASUDEV in the form of TURIYA alongwith SRIDEVI and BHUDEVI resides in the 72000 nadis of the human body accepting the service of MUKHYAPRANA alongwith TATTVA DEVATAS and their wives . Those who do this nadi UPASANA of LORD in this form are like the swargavasis on the earth.
[ swargavasi means 1.devatas living on the earth , 2. those who enjoy swarga like enjoyments on this very earth . 3. who can attain the higher swarga[ maharoka etc ] through this sadhana .]
Nadi is tejomay rashi [ a channel of light ] within the body . They are 36000 in the right side of the body and 36000 to the left side of the body .
There are eight rupas of LORD
Each set of eight is grouped by LORD’s Moolarupa .
So total 9 rupas . each forms eight sets . 9×8= 72
IN each of the 72 sets Lord expands into 1000 rupas . Thus making it 72000.
Thus says BHEESHMA to YUDHISTHIR in shanti parva .
These Rupas of eight Vishwa tejas pragnya etc enter in the eight prakruti
So NADI is composed of primary prakruti with eight VISHNU rupas expanded to 72000.
Lord along with prakruti exists in these NADIS inside the human body and makes the jeeva act asper his yogyata into satkarma and dushkarma .
These nadis further classify themselves into 12 shaktis .[ every six thousand is governed by 12 shaktis ]
There are six tastes[ rasa ]
LORD resides in each taste with the same name . EACH taste has four more rupas of HARI namely
- suruchi [ excellently tasty]
- ruchir [ visually appealing rasabharit look ]
- sugandha [ aromatically appealing tasty ]
- shuchi [ looking clean and pious sacred pavitra ]
Then Lord stays in this tastes in three forms alongwith SRI as VISHNU alongwith BHU as BRAMHA and alongwith DURGA as Rudra giving it a distinction of
- satvika ras
- rajasik ras
- tamasik ras
6x4x3 = 72 [ a 1000 rupas expansion like vishwam vishnu of vishnusahsranaam] = 72000
36000 to the right and 3600 to the left , one must meditate VASUDEV in every nadi .
- There are 12000 + 12000 in the foot to waist
- 14000 + 14000 in the middle body waist till neck
- 4000 + 4000 in the arms
- 6000 + 6000 in the head
- total 72000 nadis .
- 36000 to the right are presided by AJANAJ devatas presiding deities of DAY
- 36000 to the left are presided by their wives presiding deities of Night
- Each set of days is headed by MUKHYAPRANA
- each set of night is presided by BHARATI devi
- Each nadi bramha etc all devatas are present These must be worshiped everyday
- Such a worship will make one as pure as SNANA in all the rivers of the universe .
The longevity of a human is 100 years . each has 360 days so 36000 days and nights is what a human lives . Each day is presided by the devatas present in the nadi presided by BHARATIRAMAN MUKHYAPRANANTARGATA SRI BHU SAMET TURIYA NAMAK VASUDEV .
With this understanding if one feeds even one bramhin he gets phala of feeding 72000 dampatis .
One must feed satvikas only and not tamasikas because , when you feed fooder to cow it gives milk , but even if you give milk to snake it gives poison only .
There are 24 Devatas [ tattvedevats in each nadi ] each devata is accompanied by his wife . so there are 48 devatas . each devata also has a HARI RUPA in it .
Thus a human body is supported by 72000x 48 = 34,56,000 thirty four lakhs fifty four thousand forms of LORD NARAYANA . IS not this body a temple in itself ? Is not human body under total control of LORD .
Lord protects a human body as per his yogyata with 34,56000 forms .
This lord is in the form of BIMBA to every jeeva and all jeevas are spewn by this bimba like a twine that binds the manis [ preciosu stones ] in a garland . So all the jeevas are bound by BIMBA.
- The central NADI is known as Sushumna .
- This sushumna is made up of arya vajrika prakashini , viadhruta and sushumna
- Each upanadi of sushumna has 25 branches
- ARYA = 25
- Vajrika = 25
- Prakashini = 25
- Vaidhruta = 25
- Sushumna = 1
- Total = 101
the sushumna is surrounded by
- IDA = 25 branches
- PINGALA = 25 branches
- ARYika = 25 branches
- Vajrika = 25 branches
- total 100
- Each hundred further consists of 100 branches
- so total is 100 x 100 = 10000 + 101 = 10101
Out of these 10100 are nadis [ 101 is sushumna branches together they form one sushumna ] sub-bramnches rise to make up 72000 nadis
- 100 nadis of 9 sub- branches = 900
- 300 nadis of 8 sub-branches = 2400
- 9600 nadis of 6 sub branches = 52600
- 100 nadis of 10 sub branches = 1000
- Total = 61900
- original 10100 = 72000
Lord as present in these nadis and secondarily MUKHYAPRANA gets the JEEVA soul to do the sadhana , it is lord who gets the sadhana done and not jeeva who does it independently . HOW let us see .
NADI INDRIYA HARI RUPA TATTVA DEVATA
- Sushumna nadi controls manas . LORd as GOVINDA through INDRA
- shabda grahya auditory [ear] Vishnu DIGDEVATA
- Rupa nadi chakshu eye Madhusudan SUN
- sparsh nadi tvaga [ skin ] trivikram ahankarik prana
- rasa nadi jeevha [ tongue] Vaman varun
- gandha nadi nasika nose Sridhar ashwini devata
- hastijivha/alambusa hands Hrishikesh Daksh
- yashasvini speech padmanabh Agni
- gandhari pusha feet Damodar Jayant
- shankhini Anus Sankarshana Mitra [sun]
- Kuhu nadi upastha Vasudev swayambhumanu
SUSHUMNA runs from vrushana to head shira without any deviations , LORD VAYUDEV with his five prana etc rupas and five naga etc rupas ten rupas safeguards this nadi and prevents daityas to enter these .
Each nadi consisting of these devatas and LORD gives samsaara to the souls and evil souls during evolotion sometimes do good satvik karma like yagnya etc , but they do not submit it to LORD aand thus HARI snatches away their punya as present in this nadi and gives it to SATVIKAS ,
Other nadis consist of both DEVATAS and DAITYAs . DEVATAS in the nadi threaten DAITYAS constantly .
All the activities of jeeva takes place through NAdi only .
Sushumna of manas is divided into four as
- manas – shiranadi
- ahankar – asuranadi
- buddhi – surynadi
- chitta – bhasviti nadi
101 nadis are distributed in the body as
- 1 navel
- 1 penis
- 5+ 5 legs
- 5+5 hands
- 2 back
- 32 heart
- 2 tongue [ speech = taste ]
- 2 eyes
- 2 ears
- 2 nose
- 2 chest
- 1 skin
- 33 head
Like a cloth woven vertically and horizontally by a threads of cotton/silk , similarly human body is held by nadis by vertically and horizontal nadis . Being in this nadis LORD protects DIVIJ named muktiyogya and gives hell to DANUJ named daityas . Yet LORD is untouched by the prakruti and its variations .