In the previous post we had elaborated hierarchy among the muktiyogyas [ those eligible for moksha ] i.e satvik jeevas . Similarly there are Nityasamsaris [ those ever engaged in mixed experience of happiness and misery at a time ] i.e rajasik souls . Similarly there are tamasik jeevas who are eligible for nitya naraka [ permanent hell ] andhatamas .
Just Like Bramha is highest among the muktiyogya with 100 kalpa sadhana so is KALI is evil with similar longevity .
just like devtas hold tattvas so also daityas and as manushyottama exist in the similar correspondence naradham exists .
- kali infinitely evil
- Alakshmi [kali’s wife ] 100 times less evil than kali [ manthara in Ramayana ]
- Viprachitti 100 times less than previous category
- Kaalnemi 100
- madhukaitabh 5
- Aila viprachit 5
- narakasur 5
- hiranyakashipu 100
- hiranyaksh ,manimanth 3
- bakasur 1-1/6
- tarakasur 20
- shambarasur 6
- salva sankar 10
- hidimbak ,banasur dwapar [ shakuni] keechak 6
- namuchi ilval paak 10
- vatapi 100
- dhenukasur 100
- vaman 40
- keshi 40
- trinavart lavanasur 11
- arishta 5
- hansa 5
- dibik ven paundrak 80
- dushyasan vrushasen jarasandh 100
- vikarna kuhanda 100
- kansa koopvikarna rugmi 100
- mahasur shatdhanvi kirmir 100
- madirapani kalikeya 100
- saindhav 100
- indriyaabhimani daityas 100 [eyes ear nose speech etc ]
- karmabhimani daitya 100
- daitya bhritya 100
- anakhyaat daityas 100
- pishachas 100
- aprasiddha daitya 100
- Manushya adhama 100
- dushta pashu pakshi trina 100
Nitya Samsaari: manushyamadhyam
- swarga prachur
the qualities of nityasamsaari are mixed in nature and they think as follows
- Hari is just like any other Kings of the world ruling over the devatas
- Hari is one among the trimurtis BRAMHA VISHNU RUDRA
- these three also have dukh agyana bhaya krodha etc
- All the devatas are equal and HAri is one among them
- Surya ganapaty etc are greater and Vishnu is subservient
- Vishnu is sarvottam but all others devtas are equal
- Vishnu may be Greater is a doubtful concept others may also be greater later
- There is no taratamaya ,
- they make show of bhakti and acharana and regard themselves as righteous
- with mixed knowledge and qualities these attain santanik loka .
Daityas are tamoyogyas ,
kali etc are eligible to attack manasindriya . the next set also attack gyanendriyas and karmendriyas , Rudra onwards all the devatas are susceptible to Daityaavesha .
ALl the good karma is done deva tattvadipatis , all the evil karmas in a humans are inspired by devtas into daityas and daityas later induce it into humans ,.
BRAMHA SARASWATI VAYU AND BHARATI never suffer from Daitya avesha even in Avataras .
Narayana is present in daityas as well ,but he never protects them and gives them misery only thus one must never Pray or worship NARAYANA as present in daityas or lowly creatures like pigs etc . The knowledge of presence of LOrd in them is all required , namaskaara pooja etc is not allowed ,
Daityas must be condemned this is appreciated by the HARI and Such Daitya ninda does not attract naraka but gives much punya ,Daitya ninda is akin to dushta pashu vadha . as snakes and scorpions death gives pleasure to the people as a relief from their fear and is a act of punya so also daitya ninda is an act of punya .
The above is an extract from bramha kanda of garuda purana ,