Hitherto Unknown Secrets !

RAHU in Lagna !

Any planet in ascendant fairly modifies the characteristics of the rashi in which ascendant [ lagna ] falls . Similarly Rahu also gives the results of the sign in which it tenants to a maximum and in mysterious way . The results are experienced in a greater way by the subject much to the observation of surrounding people .

Some of the results of RAHU being prominent in horoscope are :

• Giving the feeling of things that are not existent ..
  • sensing extrasensory objects
  • something reeling into the head and to reason which is inexplicable
  • experiencing things beyond perception of other normal men ..
  • treading in the dream world
  • Trying to figure out meanings beyond dreams
  • Trying to see through the mystique
  • whatever result a sign exhibits among them presence of rahu makes it exhibit to the extent which is untenable to logic and imperceptible
  • as rahu has innate connection with moon , subconscious activities are more pronounced
  • many a times rahu exhibits the characteristics traits acquired in previous births which is dormant in the corner of mind and gets ignited with time .

Many a astrologers say Rahu is akin to shani .. but Rahu has been seen to give fierce results like mars too .. similarly ketu is akin to mars  but ketu gives vaata roga like shani …

experience shows Rahu excites other planets in conjunction with it ..It gives results of the planets it associates aspects or tenants [nakshatra lord ] .

RAHU in LAGNA people always make sure they honor the word ..they fall in love with many women , are highly passionate and immersed in pleasures . Such people always are well dressed and fashion conscious .

Rahu in shubh avastha shubh yoga in lagna gives favorable results of the sign …in fire signs it gives enthusiasm ,ambitions, straightforwardness,optimism ,courage brave achievements ,brimming with self confidence . especially in saggitarius it gives  interest in yoga siddhi , good physique ,sports achievements  etc ..in leo it gives interest in music drama and literature .. and study in these fields to the level of research ..

In earth signs it imparts beauty intelligence and practical mind ,stability ,and sharp attitude . legal education ,critical analysis ,civil service .

In Airy signs literary pursuits ,scientific research , etc

In water signs it gives imaginations , emotional expressions ,devotion ,passion for service , philanthropy ,compassion ,sense of justice . In pisces the extrasensory faculties are more developed ,will give tendency to help and religiousness is seen .In scorpio secret societies ,secret mystique sciences

on the whole rahu in good yoga in lagna  gives mystique experiences of past life , post death knowlegde  ,administering medicines , healing capabilities etc .relieving from goblins ..mantra vidya , karna pisach , all such arts will be known .

Mars with rahu gives rise to a revolutionary .. venus rahu gives excellence in profession , mercury rahu gives acute intution

Rahu in lagn  especially gives good artists with magnificent vision photography etc ..wherever there is need for secrecy such a yoga stands good .. wherever there is need for backdoor operations .. backroom management , invisible control .. rahu in lagna helps a lot ..showing illusions , making empty talks , struggling hard for some unknown concepts ,,or for some ancestors’ happiness  in family is trademark of these people .These are heavily influenced by grandparents ..

MOST OF THE TIME THESE ARE REBIRTHS OF SOME OLD FAMILY MEMBER IN THE DYNASTY { bommali ninnu vadala }

If the rahu in lagna is in ashubha yoga it gives very inauspicious  results . it gives diseases but such diseases will not be diagnosed by doctors .These will have full awareness of the disease but medically nothing would be present . mostly the disease will be psychological in nature and subsequently manifesting in body .

Mostly they suffer from the prarabdha ..which has no cure .. sometimes these will be terribly hurt during childhood and carry the mental wound .. sometimes these may be in previous births too carried forward as terrific dreams .. sometimes fear of unknown grapples them ..

These become easy prey to abhichara like banamati ,sammohan ,vashikarana, and black magic ..Most of the time skin diseases occur , snake troubles erupt . or fall prey to food poisoning or poison attack .

Aspect of saturn on rahu in lagna gives pisacha badha .. they also suffer from evil eye of the people repeatedly ..owing to which self confidence is lost and they get attracted to lower status and mean base people .

Unfavorable rahu gives divorce , failures in relationships and widowhood . it also leads to loss of morals . being under some addiction ,they get eagerly ready to do a antisocial activity like a possessed person .extreme hardness of mind and unnecessary ego ,loss of mental peace , jealousy and unrealistic presentations ,,suicidal tendency and roaming aimlessly and changing partners forms the major signs of afflicted rahu .

SOme of the famous personalities are BAJIRAO peshwa , machiavelli , nostradamus ,trueman ,Mahaveer , actress rekha ,madhubala vaijayanthi bala etc ..

The only remedy for such a position is DIVINE INTERVENTION and Psychological treatments ..PRAYING VARAHA NARSIMHA will alleviate all the ill effects of such a rahu .. DONATING Buffalo is another such remedy .. CHANDI homa or pratikaar bali is also a good remedy ..

DURGA ANTARGAT PARSHURAAM seva will give life long good health and protection .

krishnarpanamastu .

Comments on: "RAHU in Lagna !" (69)

1. Hari Om,

Sir, May I request you to kindly reply to my query please.

Thanks,

LN

Hari OM

2. Pranam,

Birth date: 01-Dec-1974
    Birth time: 06:57 am
    Birth place: Dombivli, Mumbai

Please help me,facing many issues.

1)My marriage is not yet happen will it happen, remedy to make it happen and to be successful.
    2) Tension in Job, not good progress and also not much monetary growth recently, do not get good projects.
    3) Stress in life and luck does not favour much.
    4) Health issues like Low back pain and slightly high BP and cold and cough problem always with sore throat.
    5) Can i wear any gemstone like Gomed.
    Guide me please

• fast every Friday and evening visit raghvendra swamy temple .. donate a puffed rice .. you will get luck for marriage .. for health issue , donate cinnamon oil in the temple ..
      your good days will start after a year .

3. ishan sharma said:

sir please solve my question

4. sandesh said:

hi sir,

my My date of birth is 10 November 1986
    Place is dombivli,mumbai, maharashtra, India
    Time is 2:20 PM.

i am facing abhichara or ten karmas of witchcraft like uchchatan, jrambhan, maran, stambhan, vidweshan, vashikaran, aakarshan, mohan, pushti karma and shanti karma by black magician or ceremonial magic

thanks

• no there is no abhichara

you have ketu dosha ..
      get ketu japa done alongwith amrs japa ..
      you will see good days

• sandesh said:

hi sir,
        but i am facing black magic, and its for disturbing me even i cant do japa, its a graveyard magic or some tamas guni tantrik. may be its not abhichara, but i m facing all this which i have mention you in previous post.

thanks

• takebath with mango leaves in bucket water mixed with japatri and karpoor powder
          apply tilak of ashtagandha
          and take dhoop of guggulu after giving all this to a TEMPLE ..
          give bananas to cow about a dozen
          you will be able to do pooja

5. Dear,
    I have just entered to rahu/venus vimshottari dasha, and I have rahu and venus in cancer in lagna, what should I expect?
    any comment is appreciated,

6. Rama Krishna R said:

Ohm namo narayanaya,
    1649-6, 15:40, hyderabad. two beetle leaves, two nuts and two fruits, Eluru – andhra pradesh, 15:05, 24.06.1975, left chest, i have financial set backs and also problems in the job front, also got peaking amount of debts, when i will come out from this situation and how is my future will be.
    ohm namo narayanaya.

7. rajeev saikia said:

namaskar..sir

my date of birth is 3rd april 1982 at 9 am morning,sibsagar(assam).i have been suffering for last 15 years .i have lost my education,love,patience,happiness,mental satisfaction faith…everything.plz give me some remedies.

• Wear a gomed , recite durga stotr for 15 days , when improvements are observed visit dyrga kshetra and offer a saree and bramhan bhojan for 5 ,

8. prashanth said:

Om namo Narayanaya
    Number: 1600 4
    From: Mangalore, Neerumarga
    23 35 20
    Date of birth: 10 aug 1984
    Place: Mangalore, India
    Time: 2:55am
    Hand touched: Left leg

Lagna :rahu, rahumahadhasha running, Budha bukthi

Sir, I wanted to know about my education. Can I continue my studies and also I have face problems where I had to discontinue my studies before. Will there be any difficulties if I continue my studies. I am interested to do 3 years degree. Please help me sir.

9. Akanksha said:

my date of birth is 03 aug 1987
    i want to about my future life.
    i want to knw can i get th govt job.
    time 9.15 morning
    place Rajasthan

10. Poonam Singh said:

Shriman Nararyana and Hanumanji ko naman.
    Numbers are 224 233 215
    My date of birth is 26 May 1980
    Place is New Delhi, India
    Time is 1:20 PM ( 13 : 20 hrs)
    While reading this my left hand is on head

Hari om
    I tried my best to go with the procedure you have mentioned and i am hoping that i will get my answer as i am very frustrated with the situation which is going on with me.

Please help me and tell me about my health and career, i am trying my best to make my career but everything is in vain.
    Health is also an other issue in my life.

Hari om

• your career will rise this year to heights ..you health is really a concern .. you must feed bramhanas evey friday 16 of them … and give godana .. if not possible godana .. then place rs 100 every fridat to a bramahin to accept for godana .. [ if not hundred fifty else 25 .. ] but daana is must … contine for whole year …

• Poonam Singh said:

Thanks for reply Chiraan Sir
        If you dont mind i want to discuss my horoscope…..because so many astrologers says you will achieve this and that but in real world i am struggling to get a single job since past 6 years but health is better than before if you allow me i will start to discuss my horoscope.
        I will be very thankful for your help sir
        Thanks once again
        Poonam

• okay you can discuss

• Poonam Singh said:

Thank you Sir for discussing my horoscope
            Firstly i havent understand the effect of which planet makes trouble for me most?

……or there are more than one planets trouble me……..some astrologers say because of rahu some say because of Saturn but the big question is everyone says you will have a very good career and you also say that this year my carrer will be on height but how ?…..i am trying my best since last 6 years but every time something happened due to that i always unable to go for job and now i am in a situation which i cannot tell you on this social site……but because of this situation i dont feel that i can go for job till next year.

And second thing is i always help people but why they deceive at every point, i havent done anything wrong then why it is happening to me?

Any answer will be appreciated.

Regards
            Poonam

Dear Readers , If you are asking a query , Kindly do not forget to worship SRIMAN NARAYANA and HANUMANJI and then write a number within 1800 followed by single digit number [ within 1-8 ] ,kindly Give time and current Place where you are asking query from ! , followed by number of virtual beetle leaves ,nuts and fruits you would like to give astrologer , and clear place ,time and date of birth . [take your hands off keyboard ] TOUCH a BODY part and kindly mention which part of the body Your hand is touching [ sprishtanga ] .... state your problem clearly , let us know what is it that your are looking for without ambiguity ! start and end with salutation to HARI ! If above procedure is not adhered to ,then no answers will be given !

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s