In our lives we see however good dasha be there , the dasha of planet exalted or mooltrikona well placed be there yet daridrya , dukha is seen . THEn we check whether planet whose dasha is operational is it weak , to our surprise we find this shadbalapoorna .. THEN the thought strikes why am I suffering , is ASTROLOGY bogus ? because as all books give good result to planet in exaltation mooltrikona , even when such a dasha comes no significant changes occur in life , LIFE carries on with same set of problems similar ashanti in life and same story of being unsuccessful and no solution or change !
WHAT could be the reason ?
Our ancestors take some [ Mannt harike oath ] regarding a DEVATA that such and such pooja utsava naivedya vastra daana rathotsava koopa tataak nirmaan etc and they do not fulfill it . sometimes some ancestors ould have destroyed them in ego pride of wealth power . that dosha runs generation after generation into the family giving ashanti dukh daridrya failures litigatons diseases chronic ailments deaths total loss of peace . even if good dasha run they will not be fruitful to the expectation .. there will never be bHAGYODAY .. these are knwon as KARMA dosha ,
Till such karma doshas are remedied through parihaaras good days never strike . IT is the duty of astrologer to first FIND out such karma doshas in a horoscope and suggest suitable remedies by POINTING out the DEAVTA concerned and dosha troubling and its exact solution to PLEASE the devata .
These situations issues can be known only through NADI astrology written by SAGES [ not the famous thumb nadi types ] .
After knowing them proper shaap parihaar graha shanti if undertaken , dasha bhukti PHAL in auspicious way start FLOWING .
Role of badhaka graha is very important in such analysis .
CHARA rashi will have 11th bhava lord as their badhaka.
STHIRA rashi will have 9th bhava adhipati as badhaka .
DWISVABHAVa rashi wll have 7th bhava lord as badhaka .
arishTA stahnas for these are 3 6 8 12 the bhava
1. KULADEVATA SHAAP
badhakadhipati in 4th house 4th lord in badhak rashi indicates kuladevata shaap .
if 6th lord aspects or associates either two lords , one would have stolen devata property .
if it is 8th lord connection there would be curse of devata concerned . if badhakadhipati is in good position then curse would get mitigated n the same birth else it will continue
if in neech asta rashi . if in enemy rashi one must do shanti parihaar devata pratishtha . if mild abhisheka would regularly remove curse .
if the connection is of 12th lord , there would be excess of sins and thus sufferings , BALI punarpratishtha jeernoddhar is the solution .
ALl these parihaars work only when DASHAkARMA sanskraas have been done to devata concerned else parihaaras wont work . any amount of homa japa tapa devalya pratishtha seva upavasa will be FRUITLESS causing more agony and loss of faith .
- if badhaka is RAVi , in 3rd drekkana [ dwisvabhava ] – Rudraradhana
- ravi in 1st drekkana [ dwisvabhava ] subramhanya
- in 2nd drekkana [ dwisvabhava ] Ganapty shanti
- moon if full then DURGA
- if ksheena chandra then bhadrakaali
- if vrishchika moon then Chamundi rakteshwari katreri gramdevata , banamati
- if mars subramhanyam if in mithun tula dhanu meena
- bhairava in mesha simha kumbha
- chamundi in kataka kanya vrushabha
- makar vrishchik bhadrakaali
- if mercury last drekkana VISHNU
- other drekkana Gopal krishna
- as per teh rashi dashavatara
- if guru is badhaka , saumya rashi VISHNU , dwisvabhav bRAMHA , ugra rashi SHIVA
- badhaka shukra ,it is bhagavati kamala saraswati shyamala tara annapoorna lalita bhagamalini laxmi bhuvaneshwari yakshini PArvati .as per rashi
- if badhak is shani yama , bhairava or Shasta
All the above devata shanti will give solace and peace and prosperity .
next we shall see sarpadosha pitru shaap etc …….. contd