Archive for the ‘Astroanalysis’ Category
Ketu in 12th house gives dhanalaabh while all planets in 12th house gives expenditure .
sun gives heavy tax liabilities , loss of money through govt agencies
moon gives ill fame loss of reputation and dissatisfaction , unnecessary expenditure plus lack of food .
mars gives expenditure on account of enemies , crime etc
mercury gives expenditure on account of education
jupiter gives savings
venus gives long-term savings
Shani rahu gives bad habits and expenditure due to them
ketu gives gain of money
malefic in 12th give foreign travels if aspected by benefic gives progress in foreign countries .
if aspected by malefic one will lose wealth in foreign lands sometimes have to beg also .
malefic if aspected by malefic one will involve in crimes
if 12th lord is with sun one will go to hell after death
if mixed planets in 12th and lagna well placed one will get swarga
12th lord in own house and 12 th aspected by benefic MUSAL YOGA
one will lead difficult life , after many insults and expenditure will stabilise in life BUT still one will go to SWARGA ..
Saturn in its exaltation sign , native will leave his native place on force ( देशभृंश) , mentally afflicted , unhappy sorrowful , losses in business , destruction of agricultural produce cattle land , conflict with superiors , authorities , king and subsequent anger shown by King .
Saturn in deep exaltation i.e. 20 degrees libra will get in its dasha head of dept. , village , division , state etc .. Will engage in various modes of amusements .. But will suffer death / separation / deserting of father , there will be difference of opinion and clashes with relatives .
In own sign saturn in its dasha will give dislike hate towards ones own family ..even as fame will increase , power will increase status will be high .. Favours from govt ..he alone will be benefited from his acts , there will be increase of gold ..
However he may die in this dasha. But that will be peaceful death .
In mooltrikona saturn in its dasha will live in isolated distant land .there he will have a alternate name pen name or a title .. If he gets fortune of heading a village or institution or city , he will be deprived of wife son relatives .. He may be hated by women .
Exalted saturn is aspected by malefic he will get best comforts happiness of highest kind .there will be loss of profession only to take up profitable business or become a ruler .
1.sun in lagna gain of lands house and happiness , will have a good job
2.sun in second house too heavy expenses but good earnings
3.sun in third house , earning not sufficient , however hard one tries one will always be in deficit no svaings .
4.sin in fourth house ,will ahve power in hand , will become a good offcier secretary general manager etc
5.sun in fifth house inheritance of house lands property , much earningss from a job .
6.sun in sixth house will spend away all the properties got from ancestors and also self earned properties . lossof eductaion , debts and troubloes frome enemies . loss of health
7.sun in seventh , good married life with spouse having good qualities yet person will not be happy with good natured wife .
8.sun in 8th troubles in urinating ,break in education , obstacles in growth , tight financial position ,troubles from authorities
9.sun in 9th house increase in fortunes , increase in education , increase in opulence of place of stay
10.sun in 10th house political power , teerthayatra ,devatakaarya , favours from higher officials will do good deeds , recognition from govt .
11. sun in 11th house , will get good job , house lands and fame .
12. sun in 12th house one will spend like anythinga nd finally will have to beg . loss of lands house .always trouble in office , if saturn is in second even business will not be favourable . if with staurn life will be difficult .
if shani si alone in kendra he will be a achiever liked by all .
* One gets moxa only when does laya chintana everyday .the phala of this chintana is release from janma-mrityu cycle
* There is an in-depth version for the advanced Sadhakas, for a novice the given chintana is adequate
* Prior to sleeping one must the laya chintana. Enters means laya. In other words, each entity is tatva and it recoils, merges into the former
* Laya is of two types : Garuda Marga and Sesha Marga
1. Indra Marga-1:
a. Varnashrama dharmarata Manushyottam get laya into Nirruti
b. Nirruti along with= all “pitrus’, 100 kings like Prithu etc., together with Vaivasta etc., and 12 Manus enters Yamadharmaraya
c. Yamadharma enters Swayambhu Manu
d. Swayambhu manu along with Shatarupadevi enters Indra [this is one sub Indra marga]
2. Indra Marga-2:
a. Forty-nine Maruts along with Pravaha Vayu and Ahankarika Praana enter Indra
3. Indra Marga-3:
a. Sadhyagana enter Ganesha and stay in Akaash
b. Mrityu gana and Rubhugana enter Prithvi tatva
c. Sons of Agni and all sons of devatas enter Agni and Agni enters Aditya
d. Akaash, Prithvi and Aditya get Laya in Brihaspatiacharya
e. Brihaspati alongwith Taradevi enter Indra (this is the third Indra marga)
4. Indra Marga 4:
a. All 100 less 100 crores rishis, 80 special rishis -Marichi etc, Saptarishis, Bhrighu Rishi, Narada and all Devarishis enter Daksha Prajapati
b. Daksha Prajapati with Prasuti Devi enters Indra (this is the fourth Indra marga)
5. Indra alongwith Sachidevi enters Sauvarnidevi and Jambawatidevi enter Sauvarni devi
6. 6. Sauvarni Devi enters Garuda in Garuda Marga.
Here there is only one marga:
1. Manushya Gandharva enter into Devagandharva, Devagandharva who in turn enter Ajanaja devatas. These Ajanaja devatas enter Kubera
2. Kubera enters Varuna
3. And Varuna enters Chandra
4. Chandra along with Vishwaksena, Jaya, Vijaya enter Aniruddha
5. Aniruddha alongwith Sanakaadi enter Kaamadeva
6. Kaamadeva and Ratidevi, enter Vaaruni devi
7. Vaaruni devi enters Shesha. This is Shesha Marga
1. (Gurukulite query: what about Nagas such as Vasuki, Takshaka etc)
8. Both Garuda and Shesha deva enter Saraswati devi
9. Saraswati enters Brahma
10. Brahma enters Tejomaya Lakshmidevi
11. Lakshmidevi enters Atyanta Saamipya of Lord and engages in Dhyaana
12. In this manner while doing Laya chintana upto Narayana, one must do aikya chintana of Dakshinakshigata Vishwa namak Paramatma, Swapna Preraka Kanthagata Taijas in Taijas namak paramatma and Suptiprada Hrudgata Jeevantaryaami Pragnya namak Hari (aikya) into Bimba roopi Hari
QUESTION AND ANSWERS:
Question: How to visualise and should we remember the previous sequence?
Chiraan : For example Saraswati is Smara Tatva and merges in Mahatatva. What does merging mean, how can souls do this?
One can imagine Saraswati entering Brahmas heart. Manushyas represent Varnashrama dharma.
Question: Does this happen till last janma for manushyas? Happens at the end of brahma kalpa 100 years of brahma and sadhana happens until then. Laya happens in taratamya order.
Chiraan : Laya happens at 4 levels. 1. Nitya Manujanma level 2. Manykalpa level 3. Brahma dina kalpa 4. Brahma Mahakalpa.
Question: Who is Aniruddha who enters Kamadeva and what is his function?
Chiraan : Aniruddha is Shatrughna of Ramayana
Question: Is Aniruddha roopi Hari same as Aniruddha in the 10th kaxa of taratamya? Similar is the query in the context of Pradyumna and Kamadeva who in 8th kaxa.
Chiraan: Vishnu roopas are supreme and do not occur in any kaxa.
Note: Aniruddha is devata for procreation. Kamadeva is devata for avidya, shadvairis. Laya chintana and panchikarana aata by Sri Vadirajaru.
If we do karma samarpana in this way which will finally reach Hari. When we say Krishnarpana it goes in this marga.
Question: Is there a difference between laya chintana and golaka chintan?
Chiraan: Each step mentioned is Laya chintana is golaka. But Mukhya golaka is Vayu for the Lord. Hence during Arpana we say prana antargat Lord.
Question: Who are mrityu ganas and rubhu ganas?
Chiraan : Yama dhootas are mrityu gana and Shiva/marut ganas are rubhuganas
MAITREYA says “Oh Guru Parashara, I have known from YOU that there is not a thumb-sized place in this entire universe, which does not have a JEEVA/a praani, which is KARM baddha i.e. tied to KARMA. Oh muni, once this longevity is over everyone becomes vashavarti [goes into the control] of YAMA. But some jeevas don’t undergo YAMAYATNA at all!!!!!!! Then by avoiding YAMAYATNA completely these SOULS take birth as DEVATAS is the conclusion of shastras. Human owing to such PURE karmas do not get into sway of YAMA. I would like to hear that details KARMA rupa DHARMA!”
PARASHARA muni continues, “O, Maitreya! This question was asked by PUNYAVANTA NAKULA to BHEESHMA pitamaha and what Bheesmha said I am going to elaborate!”
Nakul asked this question to Bheeshma, to which Bheeshma replied that he had asked this question to a Bramhan and whatever he said it turned out to be true in his experience. Bheeshma said that he (the Brahmin) had heard that as a discussion between YAMA and his dootas.
Bheesham says to NAKULA, “O, son! In early days my BRAMHANA friend named KALINGAK had visited my house, I had asked him this question, KALINGAK was
JAATISMAR [one who remembers his PAST births] whatever he said I did believe in it and later I found no difference in what he said and what I experienced in my lifetime.
Jaatismar KALINGAK said he knew a secret which happened before his eyes, YAMA directing his YAMA-kinkara is what KALINGAK remembers! He said once YAMA sitting on his throne called upon his servant who was having a PASHA in his hands and secretly uttered in his EARS, “whoever is GRACED by LORD NARYANA, who have earned ANUGRAHA who are PATRA for NARAYAN anugraha, LEAVE them all! I am not the chief of those VISHNU bhakta jeevas! [i.e. I can give punishments to only those are not VISHNU bhhaktas].
The LEADER of DEVATAS Chaturmukha BRAMHA has named me YAMA because I do niyamana of PRAJA, he has employed me to DO hitaahit i.e. GOOD and BAD betterment and punishment of PRAJA. I AM under the control of SRIHARI and GURUJI only but NOT independent [so says YAMA]. ONE who enables me to do NIAYMANA [maintenance and rule the world] is SRIHARI NARAYANA only. ONE who CONTROLS me and does My niyaman is LORD VISHNU he is my LORD too. Just Like GOLD is instrumental in becoming KIRIT KUNDAL KAVACH abharan etc.
But all are GOLD only and has one abheda [indistinguishable quality of GOLD] though similarly, the CREATOR and reason of this WORLD LORD Vishnu alone resides in
swaroopa as DEVATAS, PASHU, manava etc. and is called thus. During Pralaya, all the devatas find LAYA in SRIMANNARAYANA.
Since it is LORD Narayana who does SARVA NIAYAMAN everyone everything is UNDER his CONTROL he is EXTOLLED a SARVASWAROOP.
Just as EARTH and WATER PARTICLES [paramanus], which get accumulated in AIR as the air gets destroyed [NEELAANTE] gets mixed back in earth and water, so also DEVATAS pashu and manavs after PRALAYA [due to GUNA KSHOBHA] find laya in LORD [i.e. stay in SUXMA sithithi].
The man who does NAMASKAARA to the LOTUS feet of LORD VISHNU, which is worshipped by all DEVATAS, such man is free of all sins. Thus, leave that MAN thinking him to be akin that FIRE which has soaked and absorbed the GHEE
PASHAYUDH holding YAMABHAT listening to such words of YAMA asked, “oh YAMADHARMA RAJA! Our LORD, the ruler [palak] of the all PRAPANCHA, HOW does this HARIBHAKTA look like and behaves like what are his LAXANAS?”
YAMA says, “one who thinks that among sukh dukha dwandva [happiness and miseries] just as DUKHA miseries happen in life without our asking for it and even if one does not desire [i.e. it comes without our ichcha], so also SUKHA comes even if we don’t desire. Without our asking for it, KNOWING this, one who stays with sama buddhi and keeps the same stance among FRIENDS and FOES one who does
VARNASHARAM DHARMA as BHAGVAD AGNYA- order of GOD, and does not LEAVE it, does not partake OTHERS’ wealth/things [not even an IOTA] one who does not TROUBLE others that atyant RAGAADIDWESHAHEEN [who is without raaga dwesha hate and attachment] such SHUDDHA MANSKA [clean-minded] one is VISHNU BHAKTA! Know thus!
Even among such VISHNU bhaktas who have clean mind shudhdha manas, if such person even though in KALIYUGA but has not been AFFECTED by KALIYUGA dosha and its SINS in mind i.e. UNTOUCHED by PRAMAADA ANYATHA GYANA MOHA shunya MANAS and ALWAYS does dhyana in such clean mind DHYANA of DUSHTAJANANASHAK SRIHARI [the destroyer of evil ones] such a MANUSHYA KNOW him to be ATYANT HARI BHAKTA.
One who find GOLD in a place where no one is around and still does not desire for it thinking it to be akin to a grass blade and keeps his mind [mind bereft of sense objects vishyashunya manas] only ON LORD NARAYANA such a person KNOW him to be SHRESHTHA HARI BHAKTA.
LORD NARAYANA is DOSHADOOR i.e. he is UNTOUCHED by DEFECTS not a speck of it or smell of it is in LORD and when such LORD stays in someone’s HEART [manas] how can there defects/doshas like matsarya be in him? Just like a heat of fire does not take effect when in ICE cold weather, when in whose HEART LORD
NARYANA, who is sarvatrayaami (with his VISHESHA VIBHUTI rupa VASUDEVA rupa) stays that person is NIRAMAL BUDDHI [clean minded] and is without doshas like asuyaa, he is calm minded and with clean conduct [shuddha charitra] a friend of all praanis, dear to all, speaks words favorable to all, free from ahankaar and shaathya.
How does VISHNU bhakta look like?
LORD VISHNU who nitya sits in the heart of VISHNU bhakta, His VISHESHA sannidhi makes the face of VISHNU bhakta exhibit vishesha sign on MUKHAPRAASAAD [the sign that indicates the presence of EVER SMILING COMPLETELY BLISSFUL NARAYANA] that PARAMANANDA is evident by SAUMYA aura radiating through the face. Just like a SAAL tree shows a KOMALTA [tenderness] indicating the JUICY earth under its ROOTS.
BY the yamas – ahinsa satya asteya bramhacharya aparigraha and by NIYAMAS like shauch santosh tapasya vedadhyayan SHRIHARI DHYAAN removing kalmmash [dirt] of mind always keeping the mind fixed in NITYA NARAYANA, having lost the MADA, which makes mind chest bloat due to increase in wealth and subsequent garva having rejected the PUJYATA buddhi bestowed by people that what is called MAANA and leaving the EGO that I will not bow to others called matsar. All humans who have overcome these dootas LEAVE them don’t come near them.
When AVYAHAT, SHADGUNAISHWARYA POORNA UTPATTI-shunya chakra-shankha-gadadhar chaturvidh Naashrahit swaroop SRIHARI sits in our hearts, how does SINS be in heart where destroyer of SIN sits? WHEN SUN has risen can there be DARKNESS [when a strong BALAVAdirOdhi vastu being there drubal vastu cannot be there].
What are the laxanas of EKANTA VISHNU bhakta?
One who thinks this entire world and himself under the CONTROL of VASUDEVA and that HARI alone is SUPREME and sarvaniyamak and thus does his chinatan of this ACHYUTA with DHRUDHA buddhi in the mind! LEAVE them from FAR distance yama dootas don’t go near them! One who engages only his KEERTANA, stay in His [HARI’s] sharan only such ekanta bhakta laxans I shall enumerate, “hey Pundarikaksha! hey VASUDEVA! hey BHUDHARA! Hey MAHAVISHNU! hey SHANKHA chakrapani! hey Achuyata! Be my savior! Those who keep saying these words such VISHNU bhkatas, oh Dootas, stay very far away from them! “why should you leave these from FAR distant away- because that person [purush shreshtha], whose heart is always engaged in the DHAYAN of NARYANA because of vishesha SANNIDHAAN of LORD Vasudeva, all the circumference of that area till where this persons EYES can gauge, till that area SUDARSHAN chakra of LORD Vishnu revolves and DOOTAS yours and mine [YAMA’s] bala [strength] and veerya [capability] is not enough to counter it to escape being BURNT even while BRINGING sinners PAAPIS living in that
area of circumference leave alone this man” that person is VAIKUNTHA LOKAarha, he is not for our LOKA.
KALINAGK says to BHEESHMA, What SURYA putra Yama told to that YAMA-BHATA, that Yama doota told me this and I am narrating the same to YOU!” BHESHAM tells NAKUL that bramhan told me that EXCEPT MAHAVISHNU there is no one who can get us relieved from SANSAARA let this be registered completely in our minds. Those whose atma always does atmarpana to BRAMHARUDRA pravartak SHRI Keshav and resides in His shelter for such men women, YAMADOTAS cannot use their pasha danda ayudha to gain them and give yama yatna. PARASHAR says “oh MAITREYA! Thus is the mahima of VISHNU BHAKTA!”
Note: First to be a Hari bhakta, second atyant hari bhakta, then shreshtha hari bhakta, and then EKANTA Hari bhakta” this is the gist of PURANDAR dasaru’s song –
MUTTABEDI MUTTAbediu urgavahanan dasarannu.”
Sometimes people come to astrologer with a question “SWAMIJI you know what happened yesterday night, please tell me what should I do now? ” especially woman come up with such questions … HOW to answer them ? [ ab kal kiske ghar me kya hua , yeh swamiji kaise janenge bhai ] is there a way ? it is called SURATA prashna !!
In Manomushtika Adhyaya it is said that things unknown should be always predicted from sthira chakra only and not from chara chakra. But when a scholar is asking one must use chara chakra only. If one is asking while walking so also one must chara chakra . In all indeterminate conditions one must use chara chakra.
While dealing with chara chakra, which lagna is to be used in moving zodiac ? NARADA muni says ONLY bhava chakra should be used and not actual lagna !
What is Bhava Lagna ?
From sunrise onwards add 30 degrees to sun’s longitude for every two hours i.e. 5 ghatika lapsed till prashna time, the lagna arrived is bhava lagna
But if future is asked like “Will my wife oblige today ? ” i.e Is my stree anurakta or virakta , one must answer with Uday lagna only.
- If moon is aspected by malefics then virakta wife else if shubha yoga then anrakta
- If ravi is aspecting moon or with moon , then husband will have to force onto his wife, marital rape. But, if ravi is with malefics, then woman will do balaatkaar on man
- If moon or venus does not aspect lagna, but malefics aspect occupy then astrologer can safely say there was no coition that night
- If venus and moon aspect lagna then woman was completely in love with man … if saturn mars associate with such moon venus .. then woman had no love in the man …
- If moon is in sun’s varga then man was fortunate and happy … if sun is in moon’s varga woman was fortunate
- If the planet aspecting the lagna is own house of navamsha varga , then he was with his wife only else if in other vargas , it was a parastree
- if the planet is exalted then parastree is of high status, if mitra kshetra then parastree was in relations, and if neecha, neecha stree
- Uday lagna for stree shubhashubha and Arudha for purusha shubhashubha and Chatra rashi for type of women
- If odd sign lagna and aspecting planet also in odd sign then coition was only once. if dual sign arise then twice. if venus and mars aspect then many times. if mars shadvarga or venus shadvarga comes, then also many times
- If lagna is sun’s varga then in morning times if in moons varga then it was in night
- If mars and or moon happens to be in 5th and 9th from lagna then both wife and husband were in anger , they fought and yet had good coition. But if saturn comes in 5th nd 9th then coition was only in dreams.
- if mars moon involve in above combination, such coition will result in Pregnancy …
- if sun moon involve in the 5th and 9th . then couples might have involved in just guhya sparshan but actual maithun did not take place. THIS iS very important because in villages many feel they have done maithun and yet woman has not become pregnant and woman will be blamed. But truth will be that, there would have been no maithun at all for months years. This happens with modern couples too. There are many on wordpress site who have got married for months but maithun did not happen at all.
- if venus stands in 5th and 9th then there were multiple partners
- Mars gives fear of fire
- Saturn fear of thieves
- If shani was in lagna and mars in seventh or vice versa then maithuna was out of fear. Some kind of bijalii kadki and then ganaga jamuna saraswati.
- If moon afflicted in seventh there was violence and fight between couples while maithun. Woman would have been responsible for violence. if sun is in lagna, then man was responsible for violence
- if venus was associated with sun then couples have used somebody else’s bed
- But if venus is associated with both mars and satun then both wife and husband slept separately in different beds .
- if mars in 3rd than they slept separately after a big fight
- If venus is in kendra in above combination then dress was torn in the fight. if seventh is male sign then it was male who tore the dress in fight. But if above planets are not in kendra then wife tore the dress. if mars is in seventh then other woman was the reason for the fight and woman slept on the ground.
- If ketu is aspected by venus in above combination, all night both were awake
- If jupiter aspects ketu, woman had alankaar
- If mercury then then both spent time talking and arguing
- Jupiter ‘s aspect on lagna will give a good son and delivery will be painless …