Hitherto Unknown Secrets !

About Chiraan

I am a bramhin by birth, technologist and software enterpreneur by profession and astrology runs into family time immemorial. In my thirty years of vedic studies i have had my own share of success and delusions as well with astrology. although my predictions never failed yet there was a lack of clarity and it kept improving with study after study. With every fresh inquiry as a result of fresh delusion i reached even higher stratum of understanding. and every such refresher attempt made me feel how less i know about astrolgy and how vast is this subject. Precisely to share these experiences and new found meanings i write these blogs to the benefit of serious students of astrolgy.

susiddhirastu

Chiraan(My astro name)

Comments on: "About Chiraan" (70)

1. Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya Namaha
    Jai Bajarang Bali!!

515 300 901

2.30 p.m. 8th January,1972
    I was itching my left side of my forehead with my left hand.

I am a devotee of Rayaru, I am confused as I am getting dreams of Lord Ranganatha telling me one thing to do regarding my move to a new place close to him. But I get message that Rayaru says to move elsewhere. which one should I follow?

Lord Ranganatha who is my family deity and whom I love or Guru Raghavendra as he is my Guide and someone I recently associated or have learnt about? I do not want to offend either one as I love both and respect them equally. I am spiritual and am on a path for growth. My future move should be permanent and suitable for all of us as a family. I feel pulled in different directions (Spiritual, Material responsibility, and personal comfort) Kindly help.
    Om Namo Narayana

Time: 13:35 (1:35 PM)
    Place: Broach, Gujarat
    Current Residence : Mumbai

Worried about Marriage and Financial Stability

Om Namo Narayan
    Om Namah Bhagvate Vasudevaya Namah

• include durga pooja in your daily activites this will give stability .. marraige days have come … soon rings will bell ..

4. Sukhdeep Singh said:

Jai Bhagwan Narayan and Hanumanji
    777 555 123
    Touched: Face
    Date: January 20, 1977
    Time: 8.30 AM
    Place: Chandigarh, India
    Please guide me on my career, esp on when I will get wealth, stability and fame. I am very anxious. Thank you.

5. DOB: 19mar1982
    place:Amalapuram
    time:8:22 pm

I got married last year im March. Facing serious problems with spouse. Please advice any remedies or puja to be done.

• 1790-8-9, dob.26-11-1952,touch stomach. when my second son will settle, get married and have a house of his own, same question for my younger brother and adopted daughter. After these social needs I want to devote rest of my life in the bhakti of lord shiva and shakti. Can I still earn even after retirement to fullfill above desires. I do not know what the god has in store for me, I want to live inthe company of god but there come distortions which at times disrurb me. What is for me from your side dear son of Hari narayana.

• kindly give place of birth and please post your query in free asto section .. I shall answer it .. you have good days ahead

6. Subramanyam said:

Om Sri Gurubhyo Namah..!
    Ch. Subramanyam 16-01-1968, 7.15am, Hyderabad.
    How is my further & my financial position..!
    sahasra.chs@gmail.com

7. sri lakshmi narayana said:

Jai sriman narayana and hanumanji
    1634362856
    Nandigama
    7.35 pm
    1-08-1991
    ! with salutation to Hari!
    I am sri lakshmi narayana I touch my top of the head i.e sika of hair ,nose and chin while stating a problem and have very much of money problem I did not get the job I have just compleed my studies .my stomach and face parts are always suffered to the diseases .i did like to get good recognition ,I always pray to sri bala tripura sundari through sri chakra and there is no goods understanding in our family we always quarrel each other what to do thanks in advance……
    !with salutation to Hari!

8. jai hanuman
    300
    232
    181
    1:30 am, 14-12-1986
    neck
    always in stress, not getting good reward for my hard work, health problem

9. om sriman narayana.,hanumanji..
    sir,
    1200
    712
    316
    bhimavaram
    9.37 am
    19/11/1980
    side of stomach
    kindly inform her date of marriage and pl. give some details of he husband and married life. any advice for happy marriage.

10. Sanjay Kumar Bhalla said:

900 – 246 – 369

Date of Birth : 21st April, 1964
    Time of Birth : 09:10
    Place of Birth : New Delhi
    Though I am typing the query, but inbetween I touch my nose and head.

Hari
    Respected Guruji,
    I have been engaged in a number of occupations so far. But for the past 01 year and 07 months I have not had any work. I need to know whether I should opt for Business of Job. In which area should I venture into and when would I be able to find a suitable, stable occupation.
    Hari

Sanjay

Dear Readers , If you are asking a query , Kindly do not forget to worship SRIMAN NARAYANA and HANUMANJI and then write a number within 1800 followed by single digit number [ within 1-8 ] ,kindly Give time and current Place where you are asking query from ! , followed by number of virtual beetle leaves ,nuts and fruits you would like to give astrologer , and clear place ,time and date of birth . [take your hands off keyboard ] TOUCH a BODY part and kindly mention which part of the body Your hand is touching [ sprishtanga ] .... state your problem clearly , let us know what is it that your are looking for without ambiguity ! start and end with salutation to HARI ! If above procedure is not adhered to ,then no answers will be given !

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s