- Fifth house indicates Mantras earned by the Native.
- Fifth lord in swanavamsha unaspected by malefics in mriduamsha gives mantra siddhi
- Jupiter in own navamsha in gopuramsha gives mantra siddhi
- Two malefics in trikona from Karakamsha gives Mantra siddhi
- If these combinations are aspected by benefics ,mantras will be used for benefit of mankind
- if aspected by malefic ,they will be used to destroy or terrorise people.
- Mars when associated with mantra conferring planet gives killing power.[maran vidya praveen]
- Mercury thus associated gives ability to carry out black magic.
- Rahu gives expertise in energising chemicals through mantras.
- Ketu employs kxhudra articles in rituals.
Mantra means one that is secret.
- Mantra also means secret advise.
- Mantra is also a consultation.
- Mantra is one that nourishes the mind.
- Mantra is one which cleanses the mind.
- Mantra gives the desired .
- Mantra which is recited without knowing the chandas ,rishi,devata and nyasa , reduces longevity.
- Mantra recited without gurupadesha ,brings hell to the native after losing all wealth.
- Mantra siddhi is obtained when Guru gives upadesha with complete satisfaction to a disciple on a eclipse day through abhisheka of mangal dravyas by the river side or agni or in a secret place .
- Mantra without proper nyasa restrains itself .
- Mantra when dissipated into body is self destructive.
- Mantra which are locked ,if recited even for a crore times does not give results.
- Mantra which have been themselves cursed , does not give results to the native even if it is recited million times.
- Mantra which are cursed have to be processed with shapvimochan kriya to obtain results .
- Shapvimochan kriya is another mantra that had to precede it before activating.
- without its knowledge no mantra gives result.
- Mantra recited without giving rishi tarpana ,reduces wealth of the native .
- Mantra reciting without knowing dhyana shloka of the devata brings insanity.
- Mantra recited with anger destroys the near and dear of the natives.
- Mantras recited with impurities of body and mind[dehashuddhi] brings misfortunes like theft to the native.
- Mantras recited sitting on a plain ground ,near ocean etc brings downfall of the self.
- Mantras recited without performing homa to the deity brings diseases.
- Most popular mantras are locked.
- All veda mantras are [tirroddhan]covered ,by heavy sheath which blocks its radiance. it has to be superlit[uddipan] to obtain results.
- These have been carried out by Devatas ,since in Kaliyuga people easily given to anger and greed [by nature],thus use of mantras have been defferred in kaliyuga.[They do not give results].
- Yet some secret mantras have been extraordinarily lit by ShriKrishna to give results in Kaliyuga.
- Only these mantras give results.
Continuous chanting increases Taposiddhi.
After Pandavas lost Dyut , Duryodhan and brothers ,teases them a lot, asks his servants to snatch their clothes. Attempts to disrobe Draupadi . He asks her to leave Panadava and live with him in his house, orders her to be forcefully taken to his house. Bheemasena readies to attack them , Dhrutarashtra sees all kinds of Apshakun in Homashala , asks Vidura , what are the results of this Apshakun . Vidura says your sons are going to die very soon by the siddhi of Draupadi. He asks for remedy , Vidura says give her boons.Drutarashtra asks her to take boons, Draupadi asks for release of her husbands from slavery.
Dyut was played a second time for Vanavas.
All Pandavas look downwards during the entire proceedings. WHY?
Not because they were ashamed ,but because their anger in eyes would have burnt the Kauravas . The anger in the eyes of tapasvi is always mixed with his Taposiddhi . This can kill the perpetrator of Sin towards these . EXCEPT BHEEMA, all others did not have capacity to seperate anger from siddhi. Thus all kept their gage downwards. Dhoumyacharya [Purohit of Kuru vansha] recited Pretasukta denoting death to KAURAVAS.
Note: Duryodhana had siddhi of 3 thousand Kshudra mantras which he never used [lest their power would reduce] ,preserved them to use at a time on Bheemasena to kill HIM. Thus Krishna specially advised other Four Pandavas to stay away from him [None of them could have killed him]. Bheemasena had siddhi of 9 crore mantras. On the last day Duryodhana hid inside the river in the middle in the water by jalasthamaban siddhi. There he was performing a very rare secret sadhana , which if completed would have brought back to life all the soldiers dead in the war again. He could have started Mahabharath all over again.
Thus his plans were foiled by Krishna ,who instigated him to stop his sadhana and come up to fight. Sadhana stopped in middle brings definite disaster.Yudhisthira offered him a choice to choose between 5 of them to fight and win back kingdom [ A folly for which he was taken severely to task by Krishna] Krishna induces Duryodhnans’ mind to choose Bheema only through his maya.Bheemasena killed Suyodhan and thrust his head into the ground under his heels. Balarama objected to such killing ,devatas welcomed Suyodhana to Swarga for dying in battlefield and washing feet of Durvasa [the only punya performed]. Bheema the greatest ended the evil with his Might single handedly reciting Vrushabha sukta and offering it as a service to Sri Krishna.