Every aspect of the individual is governed by the disposition of bhava,bhava lord and bhava karaka.The factors that make a bhava thrive are
- exaltaion/own house disposition of planet in bhava
- bhava hemmed between benefics
- bhava tenanted by guru or budha
- bhava contains its own lord
- bhava aspected by jupiter ,budha or lord
- bhava lord is associated with jupiter ,mercury or venus
- bhava lord is in kendra trikona
- bhava karaka is similarly placed as above
- bhava ,bhava lord or karaka are free from association of 6th 8th or 12th lords.
- bhava lord are considerablr strong in shadbala.
when both bhava and bhava karaka are strong ,results will be enjoyed by the native.if only one is strong only feeble results will be experienced .when both are weak then no result occurs.
karakas are very important in determining the nature of the result. it also shows the means of getting the results.There are many karakas in astrology. say father is denoted by 9th house.
- 9th house
- Sun also denotes Father
- 10th also denotes father
- 9th from sun also denotes father
- 9th pada also denotes father
- 9th from arudha also gives results of father.
- 9th in Dwadasamsa has a say on paternal happiness
- 9th from karakamsa gives nature of Father.
- if venus is stronger than sun ,it becomes karaka for Father
- fifth most traversed planet in a rasi is also a Pitrukaraka
Hence we can observe many planets simultaneously govern many factors of human life.