* One gets moxa only when does laya chintana everyday .the phala of this chintana is release from janma-mrityu cycle
* There is an in-depth version for the advanced Sadhakas, for a novice the given chintana is adequate
* Prior to sleeping one must the laya chintana. Enters means laya. In other words, each entity is tatva and it recoils, merges into the former
* Laya is of two types : Garuda Marga and Sesha Marga
1. Indra Marga-1:
a. Varnashrama dharmarata Manushyottam get laya into Nirruti
b. Nirruti along with= all “pitrus’, 100 kings like Prithu etc., together with Vaivasta etc., and 12 Manus enters Yamadharmaraya
c. Yamadharma enters Swayambhu Manu
d. Swayambhu manu along with Shatarupadevi enters Indra [this is one sub Indra marga]
2. Indra Marga-2:
a. Forty-nine Maruts along with Pravaha Vayu and Ahankarika Praana enter Indra
3. Indra Marga-3:
a. Sadhyagana enter Ganesha and stay in Akaash
b. Mrityu gana and Rubhugana enter Prithvi tatva
c. Sons of Agni and all sons of devatas enter Agni and Agni enters Aditya
d. Akaash, Prithvi and Aditya get Laya in Brihaspatiacharya
e. Brihaspati alongwith Taradevi enter Indra (this is the third Indra marga)
4. Indra Marga 4:
a. All 100 less 100 crores rishis, 80 special rishis -Marichi etc, Saptarishis, Bhrighu Rishi, Narada and all Devarishis enter Daksha Prajapati
b. Daksha Prajapati with Prasuti Devi enters Indra (this is the fourth Indra marga)
5. Indra alongwith Sachidevi enters Sauvarnidevi and Jambawatidevi enter Sauvarni devi
6. 6. Sauvarni Devi enters Garuda in Garuda Marga.
Here there is only one marga:
1. Manushya Gandharva enter into Devagandharva, Devagandharva who in turn enter Ajanaja devatas. These Ajanaja devatas enter Kubera
2. Kubera enters Varuna
3. And Varuna enters Chandra
4. Chandra along with Vishwaksena, Jaya, Vijaya enter Aniruddha
5. Aniruddha alongwith Sanakaadi enter Kaamadeva
6. Kaamadeva and Ratidevi, enter Vaaruni devi
7. Vaaruni devi enters Shesha. This is Shesha Marga
1. (Gurukulite query: what about Nagas such as Vasuki, Takshaka etc)
8. Both Garuda and Shesha deva enter Saraswati devi
9. Saraswati enters Brahma
10. Brahma enters Tejomaya Lakshmidevi
11. Lakshmidevi enters Atyanta Saamipya of Lord and engages in Dhyaana
12. In this manner while doing Laya chintana upto Narayana, one must do aikya chintana of Dakshinakshigata Vishwa namak Paramatma, Swapna Preraka Kanthagata Taijas in Taijas namak paramatma and Suptiprada Hrudgata Jeevantaryaami Pragnya namak Hari (aikya) into Bimba roopi Hari
QUESTION AND ANSWERS:
Question: How to visualise and should we remember the previous sequence?
Chiraan : For example Saraswati is Smara Tatva and merges in Mahatatva. What does merging mean, how can souls do this?
One can imagine Saraswati entering Brahmas heart. Manushyas represent Varnashrama dharma.
Question: Does this happen till last janma for manushyas? Happens at the end of brahma kalpa 100 years of brahma and sadhana happens until then. Laya happens in taratamya order.
Chiraan : Laya happens at 4 levels. 1. Nitya Manujanma level 2. Manykalpa level 3. Brahma dina kalpa 4. Brahma Mahakalpa.
Question: Who is Aniruddha who enters Kamadeva and what is his function?
Chiraan : Aniruddha is Shatrughna of Ramayana
Question: Is Aniruddha roopi Hari same as Aniruddha in the 10th kaxa of taratamya? Similar is the query in the context of Pradyumna and Kamadeva who in 8th kaxa.
Chiraan: Vishnu roopas are supreme and do not occur in any kaxa.
Note: Aniruddha is devata for procreation. Kamadeva is devata for avidya, shadvairis. Laya chintana and panchikarana aata by Sri Vadirajaru.
If we do karma samarpana in this way which will finally reach Hari. When we say Krishnarpana it goes in this marga.
Question: Is there a difference between laya chintana and golaka chintan?
Chiraan: Each step mentioned is Laya chintana is golaka. But Mukhya golaka is Vayu for the Lord. Hence during Arpana we say prana antargat Lord.
Question: Who are mrityu ganas and rubhu ganas?
Chiraan : Yama dhootas are mrityu gana and Shiva/marut ganas are rubhuganas