The planet in upasana sthana if it is sun or mercury than one will be adhere to vaishnav sampradaya . The asscociation of twelfth lord or sixth from amatyakaraka or amatyakaraka or jupiter with sun and mercury makes one a vishnu bhakta ,
- Vishnu bhakta has taken birth in our family ,he will relieve us from hell saying thus rejoice the pitrus[manes] and clap in ecstacy and grandfather dances .
- It is better to live for only five days as vishnu bhakta than living for a 1000 kalpa without devotion to keshava . [ without devotion many births do occur and death after death only unhappiness is encountered , but just a few days of bhakti towards Narayana will guarantee the path to salvation .
- A human birth is waste a burden onto earth and enemy to food if it does not worship vishnu , by chanting his name ,meditation .
- A birth as a bramhin if not as vaishnav one also should not be abhored but a Vaishnav outcaste is [ vishnu bhakta outcaste] cleanses the three world better .
- Yama says do not bring to me those people after death in whose house a vishnu bhakata has taken food , do not bring to me those who have friendship with Vishnu bhakta because these peoples sins are destroyed by the association of vishnu devotee .
- All the servants of devotee of Vishnu and all the bramhins who have been fed by Vishnu bhakta get sadgati relieved off their sansarik dukha [ miseries of the mortal world]
- All the intelligent beings should seek with with efforts the food from a vishnu bhakta’s house .this will destroy all the sins and give honour in Vishnu loka .
- Sinners with an aim to obsolution should go to the house of a vishnu bhakta and beg for the food [ naivedya of Hari] . If not food atleast water asked for will also relieve from terrible sins .
- All the sins get obsolved if the food offered to Narayana is partaken .
- Those Vaishnavas who chant the mantras [ narayanshtakshar and dwadashakshar mantras] after bathing as per vedas , and after duly completing anganyasa , karnyasa and rushichand devta and yantra namaskar , those mantras obtained form propoer guru , entitle him to be known as one with Vaishnav deeksha and vaishnav shreshtha . A look at the face of such people by those who are vishnu bhaktas [ ordinary] themselves get relieved off sins[ like bramha hatya etc] and go to MOKSHA .
- One who forgets the gratitude , one who kills the cow , one who seeks reason among the words of VEDA , one who has committed all the patakas get their sins desolved and become pure after coming into contact with GOPICHANDAN .
- One risen from the mud from the land of gopi and gopikas , that gopichandan if it is donated to a bramhin will relieve the sins of seven generations of forefathers [ dead manes] the donation can be as small as a piece of gopichandan of the size of mustard .
- Donation of grains or even a drop of water should not be made to those who are not Vishnu bhaktas . Donations should be made only to those bramhins who wear the marks of Shankhu and chakra and only then such donations bring happiness to devatas and pitrus .
- Veda VYASA says , “ tadvishnu: paramam padam “ with this veda mantra a bramhin should annoint chakra on his right shoulder and shankha on the left .
- Yagnyopavit bramhin should tie his shikha and wear the mudra of shankha nd chakra ,so says shruti [vedas] as ‘ pavitram te vitatam “
- Rudra [ shiva says ] those who have devotion to Narayana should always annoint themselves with chakra shankha and gada padma and narayana mudras of ayudhas . These panchayudhas must be annointed with gopichandana .
- Gada mudra on the forehead , dhanurbana on the head ,. padma on the chest , shankh chakra on the shoulders should be worn .
- Those who have seen GOD should also perform karma without aspiring the fruits as laid down by shastras [ vedas]
- Those who know past present and future [ trikalgyani] or those who have capacity to alter the events of three worlds should also perform karma as per the time and destiny as prescribed in vedas .
- One who performs the karma as per his capacity [ yogyata] and astikya bhavna coupled with guyana [ knowledge ] that gives infinite fruits .
- Humans should aspire to live for 100 years as one performs the karma ordained for him .Thus there will be no karma lepa even of sins . But if there is no performance fo karma [ as ordained ] then sins engulf .
- What is ordained in VEDA is dharma anything against VEDA is adharma . So also that which gives happiness to sajjanas and that is agreeable to their hearts is DHARMA .
Explanation : here acharya says ‘ acharshchaiva sadhunaam …..’
- what is given in vedas as vihit karma is dharma
- anything that is avihit is adharma
- but if greats have done something that is against the seemingly vihit dharma …then it os acharshchiva sadhunaam ….. whatever the greats have done is dharma only , just as pandavas marrying Draupadi . ….
- thus when pramanas seem to be doubtful and acharana different in such scenario also resort to acharshchaiva sadhunaaam ….. how our learned elders and forefather have done that itself stands good as dharma …….even if it seemingly is against dharma traditions hlds good . When?
- When ‘ sadhunaam atmatah tushtirev cha …’ that is when such acts brings happiness to the learned elders and sajjanas and is agreeable to their hearts , then such acts [ traditional if then it is dharma ] if not traditional and against normal dharma even then if it brings happiness to sajjanas [ leared in shastras] and if it is in agreement witheir hearts then even if its adharma it can be stated as dharma only.
- In such scenarios one must act as per the atma sakshi of sajjanas and elders.
- Karma is of two types nivrutta and pravrutta karma .the karma which gives Moksh is nivrutta . Its features are explained thus .
- Without aspiring for the fruits , with [ parmatma gyan ] knowledge of appeasing Lord if a karma is done then it is called nivrutta karma .such karma will lead to anadi nitya gunapoorna Parmatma HARI .
- ‘ NAHAM KARTA HARI KARTA TATPOOJA KARMA CHAKHILAM ‘ Lord is supreme and independent HE alone in me [ different from me] gets all the work done and let this work be as a worship to him . With such conviction if one does his karma without aspiring for the fruits , such a karma is nivrutta karma . This karma takes a bhakta closer to the LORD forever .
- Pravrutta karma should rejected or not adhered to .
- Vedas have proclaimed VAYU as supreme among devatas in Baliththa SUKTA , That bAliththa sukta words say three avataras of VAYU [ one who takes the bhakta nearer to HARI through sadhana as per his capacity in all his three avataras as well] such VAYU in first avatara of HANUMAN who is complete in knowledge and strength as equal in avataras as moolrupa VAYU ,
- that HANUMAN took the words of RAMA nearer to SEETA and also he taught the moolramayana to other students taking them nearer to RAMA and laid the path of MOKSHA among the satvik jeevas .
- Second one Bheemasena destroyed entire Kaurava army and established the greatness of KRISHNA , thus teaching the real essence of writings of VYASA .
- Madhvacharya , to grace the devotees with the knowledge of HARI has written this grantha to be offered to HARI as worship . Let this work fulfill all the wishes and desires of the devotees .
Baliththa sukta [ a vedic sukta ] extolls MADHVACHARYA as the third incarnation of VAYU and acharya himslef proclaims that he is avatara of VAYU incarnated to establish the supremacy of VISHNU .